Saturday, June 18, 2005

So you want to be a pilot?

Do you always request a window seat when you fly? Ever had that “flying” dream and wish you didn’t wake up? Maybe you should become a pilot. Many people think that pilots are a special breed of person. That’s true, sort of… Most pilots begin start out as a person of average skill and ability. Electing to follow their dream, and gaining a skill that very few people on the world have, is what sets them apart. It’s not hard to become a pilot. Most people can do it. If you want to learn about becoming a pilot, you’re in the right place!

Before we get started, we need to get one thing out of the way – nothing on this web site is intended as flight instruction. Once you start learning how to fly, you will work with a Flight Instructor (and possibly with specialized multimedia learning products) to learn your new skill.

When you first start learning about becoming a pilot, you usually end up with more new questions than answers. I want to share the wisdom I have gathered along the way, to make your journey easier.

Some of the questions I want to help you answer are:
- Is flying expensive?
- How can I find a great Flight Instructor
- What is the training program like?
- What kind of training aids should I buy?
- What kind of equipment do I need?
- What if I’m lot learning from my instructor?
- What are the best resources for pilots?
- Help! What are all these acronyms I keep hearing?

Most people wait for life to happen to them. Take control of your dreams, and learn to fly…!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home